CLASS 6 MODEL ACTIVITY TASK ENGLISH PART 3 -2021(NEW) // মডেল অ্যাক্টিভিটি টাস্ক - 3 ষষ্ঠ শ্রেনী ENGLISH /ইংরেজি

CLASS 6  MODEL ACTIVITY TASK ENGLISH PART 3 -2021(NEW)

মডেল অ্যাক্টিভিটি টাস্ক - 3

ষষ্ঠ শ্রেনী

ENGLISH /ইংরেজি

CLASS 6  MODEL ACTIVITY TASK ENGLISH PART 3 -2020(NEW)


Read the poem carefully and answers the question that follow :

 

Boats sail on the rivers, And ships sail on the seas, 

But clouds that sail across the sky 

Are prettier then these. 

There are bridges on the rivers, 

As pretty as you please, 

But the bow that bridges heaven, 

And overtops the trees, 

And builds a road from earth to sky,

Is prettier far than these.

ACTIVITY 1

(a) ships sail on the - i) rivers,ii) seas,iii)sky

Ans- (ii) seas.

(b)the rainbow makes a bridge from the earth to -i)the sea,ii)thetrees, iii) the heaven.

Ans-(iii) the heaven. 

(c) Across the sky sail -i)the clouds,ii)the road,iii) the boats.

Ans-(i) the clouds.  

ACTIVITY 2

Write "T" or "F" statements in the given boxes :

(a) The rainbow is compared an arrow - F

 

(b) The louds are more beautiful than the boats and the trees- F

 

(c) The bow rises over the seas- F

 

Words

Adjectives

Heaven

Heavenly

Cloud

Cloudy

Earth

Earthy

 

 

 

 

ACTIVITY 4

Suppose one day went with your brother to a countryside where you suddenly saw a rainbow after a little shower of rain.Write in your own words how you enjoyed the moment in five complete sentences that you experienced.Also Draw a picture of the rainbow and the landscape. The first thing I feel when I see a rainbow is delight. They are so beautiful, and one doesn't get to see them every day. Next I feel gratitude. I'm grateful that I get to see it, and I'm grateful the natural world is so beautiful so often. Then I feel a little frison between knowing that the physics of rainbows are completely understood, no mysteries are involved, and yet they are so beautiful and so surprising when they happen:

Suppose one day went with your brother to a countryside where you suddenly saw a rainbow after a little shower of rain.Write in your own words how you enjoyed the moment in five complete sentences that you experienced.Also Draw a picture of the rainbow and the landscape. The first thing I feel when I see a rainbow is delight. They are so beautiful, and one doesn't get to see them every day. Next I feel gratitude. I'm grateful that I get to see it, and I'm grateful the natural world is so beautiful so often. Then I feel a little frison between knowing that the physics of rainbows are completely understood, no mysteries are involved, and yet they are so beautiful and so surprising when they happen

 


 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url