CLASS 4 MODEL ACTIVITY TASK ENGLISH PART 3-2021(NEW) // মডেল অ্যাক্টিভিটি টাস্ক -3 চতুর্থ শ্রেণি ENGLISH / ইংরেজি

 

CLASS 4 MODEL ACTIVITY TASK ENGLISH PART 3-2021(NEW)

মডেল অ্যাক্টিভিটি টাস্ক -3

চতুর্থ শ্রেণি

ENGLISH / ইংরেজি



Read the following passage and answer the questions given below:

India was in the clutches of the British for more than two hundred years. They were very cruel. The Indians did not like them. People fought for the freedom of their motherland. They did not hesitate to follow leaders like Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose and Mahatma Gandhi. The Indians loved their motherland dearly. They chased them out of the country, India got freedom on 15" August, 1947, This day is observed as the Independence Day of India. We hoist the national flag and sing our National Anthem "Jana-Gana-Mana" on that day. "Jana-Gana- Mana" was written by Rabindranath Nath Tagore.

Activity: 1

1. Underline the correct answer from the given alternatives:

(i) The British ruled over India for -

(a) 200 years (b) over 200 years (c) 300 years (d) over 300 years

Ans:- over 200 years

Select the Masculine Gender, Feminine Gender, Neuter Gender and Common Gender in the following sentences and put them in correct columns :

i) Suriya is my sister.

 

ii) Riju and Sumit are friends.

 

iii) Rocky is a dog.

 

iv) There is a clock on the wall.

Masculine

Gender

Feminine

Gender

Neuter

Gender

Common

Gender

Raju

Suraiya

Clock

Friends

Sumit

Sister

Wall

 

Rocky

 

 

 

Dog

 

 

 

 

Activity : 3

How do you spend your day at home? Write five sentences about it.

 

Ans. 1. I get up at 7 am and brush my teeth.

 

2. I take my breakfast and sit down to study.

 

3. I bathe at 9 am and take my meal.

 

4. Them, I go to school and return from there at 4 pm.

 

5. I go to the nearby field to play with my friends.

 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url